In this article, I will describe How to Create a Multi-Page Document in HTML.
For this purpose, we will develop an HTML application that contains a home page and five other pages. Accordingly, the problem statement is given below.
Create an HTML document containing following five pages.
- Create a web page containing information about formatting styles and headings. The following styles should be there: Bold, italics, Underline, Strike, Subscript, superscript and all six type of headings
- Another web page should contain Font Styles and Image tag
- The next page should contain Marquee: Move text, image and hyperlink
- Finally, create a web page containing other tags: br, hr, pre, p.
- Also, create a home page containing links to all the above pages.
When you create above pages, include following specifications.
- Specifically, in all these web pages only mention about use, attributes and how to apply them. Furthermore, insert a background image on home page.
- Also, the topics that each page contains should have links to other pages.
- Therefore, use hyperlinks for the topics that navigate to some other page for description.
- Insert a marquee showing HTML Tutorial as moving text.
- Also, use different font style for different topics.
- On every page, make a hyperlink for going back to home page and internal link also.
The following figure shows the output.
Understanding HTTP Requests and Responses
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Deep Learning
- Dot Net Framework
- Machine Learning
- MEAN Stack
- MERN Stack
- Power Bi
- Scratch 3.0
- Smart City
- Web Designing