- Differentiate between static and dynamic web pages? What is a Home Page?
- What are a web client and web server?
- Describe the Web Browser. Give examples of Web Browsers.
- What is a Search Engine? Give examples of search engines.
- What is the difference between a website and a web portal?
- Discuss the difference between empty tags and container tags.
- What is an anchor tag? Give an example. How to use an anchor tag to navigate on the same page?
- What are frames? How to create frames?
- What is an image map? How to create an image map?
- Explain the <marquee> tag. What are the different attributes of a marquee tag?
- What is a form? How to create a form in HTML?
- Discuss the difference between GET and POST methods.
- What are the elements of a form? Give an example of each of the form elements.
- What are the different types of lists in HTML? How to create them? Discuss the attributes of list tags.
- Discuss the different formatting tags in HTML.
- How do you create tables in HTML? What are the different tags for creating a table? Explain with an example.
- Explain Email and its protocols – SMTP, IMAP, POP, MIME
- Explain the following methods with examples of each: (i) getElementById() (ii) getElementsByClassName() (iii) getElementsByTagName()?
- How many objects are there in Browser Object Model and what are these objects?
- What is the purpose of a window object? Explain its properties and methods with examples.
- Describe the purpose of the screen object. Explain its properties and methods with examples.
- What is the purpose of the location object? Explain its properties and methods with examples.
- Discuss the purpose of the navigator object. Explain its properties and methods with examples.
- What is the purpose of the history object? Explain its properties and methods with examples.
- Explain inline, external, and internal stylesheets with examples of each.
- What is Bootstrap? Explain the following classes of Bootstrap 5 with examples of each: (i) container (ii) row (iii) col-md
- Write short notes on the following:
- World Wide Web
- Domain name
- Document Object Model
- Browser Object Model
- Client Side Script vs. Server Side Script
Understanding HTTP Requests and Responses
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Deep Learning
- Dot Net Framework
- Machine Learning
- MEAN Stack
- MERN Stack
- Power Bi
- Scratch 3.0
- Smart City
- Web Designing