The following article describes the Features of MERN Stack.
Important Features of MERN Stack
Basically, the MERN stack has several key features. The following list presents some of these features.
- Real-time updates. Furthermore, the use of React in the MERN stack allows for real-time updates to be made to the user interface, providing a smooth and responsive user experience.
- Scalability. Also, the use of Node.js in the MERN stack provides scalability, allowing for easy deployment and handling of high traffic.
- NoSQL database. Another important element in MERN stack is MongoDB. Basically, MongoDB is a NoSQL database, which provides greater flexibility and scalability compared to traditional relational databases.
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design. The MERN stack implements the MVC design pattern. Actually, this design pattern separates the application into distinct components. It improves organization and maintainability of the application.
- Robust back-end. Moreover, the Express.js framework provides a robust back-end. It allows for the creation of RESTful APIs and server-side rendering.
To summarize, the MERN stack has lot to offer to the developer community. Its component makes an application self-reliant. Meanwhile, it is easy to learn and use. In other words, MERN stack doesn’t have a big learning curve as compared to other similar technologies. Also, we design MERN stack applications for scalability. Moreover, the use of MVC pattern makes a MERN Stack application more maintainable.
Creating Single Page Applications with Angular
Angular 10 Data Binding in Different Ways
Creating Some Angular Components
Examples of Array Functions in PHP
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Deep Learning
- Dot Net Framework
- Machine Learning
- MEAN Stack
- MERN Stack
- Power Bi
- Scratch 3.0
- Smart City
- Web Designing