The following article explains When should we use Spring Boot.
In particular, we can build a wide range of applications. For instance, we use this framework to develop web applications, microservices, batch-processing systems, and more. The following list shows some scenarios where it can be particularly useful.
- Rapid application development. In order to quickly build a web application or microservice without spending a lot of time on configuration and setup, this framework can help you get started quickly.
- Cloud-native applications. Likewise, this framework is well-suited for building cloud-native applications that run on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Microservices. Since Spring Boot has a lightweight and modular architecture. Hence, we can use it to create microservices-based applications that can scale horizontally and independently.
- RESTful web services. Moreover, Spring Boot provides a robust and easy-to-use framework for building RESTful web services. In other words, we can create APIs for mobile apps, web apps, and other applications using this framework.
- Data processing. Also, this framework provides support for batch processing and real-time data processing. Therefore, it makes it a good choice for building data-intensive applications.
In short, Spring Boot is a great choice for building applications of all kinds, particularly those that require rapid development, cloud-native architectures, and microservices-based designs.
- Dot Net Framework
- Power Bi
- Scratch 3.0