This post provides 20+ Interview Questions on Go Programming Language.
The following list provides important questions on the Go programming language for interview preparation.
- What is Go, and how does it differ from other programming languages?
- List the benefits of using Go in web development?
- What is concurrency, and how does Go handle it?
- Can you explain the syntax of a Go function?
- What is a goroutine, and how does it differ from a thread?
- How do you handle errors in Go?
- What is a channel, and how does it work in Go?
- Can you explain the difference between defer, panic, and recover in Go?
- What is the role of the go command in Go programming?
- How do you write tests in Go, and what is the purpose of testing in Go?
- Can you explain the concept of interfaces in Go?
- What are the different types of loops in Go, and when would you use each one?
- Can you explain the difference between a slice and an array in Go?
- How do you use pointers in Go?
- What is garbage collection, and how does Go handle it?
- How does Go handle concurrency and race conditions?
- Can you explain the differences between the map and struct types in Go?
- How does Go handle error handling compared to other programming languages?
- What are some of the best practices for writing efficient Go code?
- Can you give an example of a project you have worked on using Go?
- Can you explain the concept of reflection in Go?
- How do you handle file input/output in Go?
- What are some of the most common libraries or packages used in Go development, and what do they do?
- How do you handle networking and web requests in Go?
- How do you write concurrent tests in Go, and what are the benefits of doing so?
Spring Framework Practice Problems and Their Solutions
From Google to the World: The Story of Go Programming Language
Why Go? Understanding the Advantages of this Emerging Language
Creating and Executing Simple Programs in Go
- Dot Net Framework
- Power Bi
- Scratch 3.0